Friday 21 March 2014

EcoTools Airbrush Concealer Brush


I bought the EcoTools Airbrush Concealer Brush from Boots for around £5.  I say around £5 as I bought it a couple of months ago and Boots don't seem to have it listed on their website. I believe this is probably due to EcoTools recently revamping their range of brushes. Click here for a link to the EcoTools website.

The handle of the brush is made from bamboo, the ferrule is 100% recycled aluminium and the bristles are made of taklon, a synthetic fibre.

I was in Boots looking for a miniature version of the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and came across this. Thinking it looked reasonably similar shaped and completely sold by the price, along with the use of the word 'airbrush', I decided to give it a whirl!


The brush does blend out concealer very well without affecting the coverage too much, and credit where credit's due, I am now officially a converted former 'finger-application' fan!

My only qualm with this brush is the bristles feel so scratchy under my eyes. The skin there is very delicate and I would ideally like something a lot softer than this.

Below are some photographs of the brush, me with and without concealer applied, and a video review!

Brush Tip
Head on
Me sans Makeup (note mega eye-bags)
After applying concealer
Again after applying concealer
Concealer with flash (looking a bit ghostly!)







No comments:

Post a Comment