Thursday 16 January 2014

Montagne Juenesse Prickly Pear Peel-Off Face Mask


I just wanted to do a quick review on the prickly pear peel off face mask by Montagne Juenesse. I bought this from Wilkinsons a few weeks ago for a girls night in, but didn't end up using it so thought I'd use it now as a little treat. I mostly bought it because it contains mangosteen, and I just really wanted to see what mangosteen smelt like! As with most face masks by Montagne Jeunesse you get a lot of product in the sachet, so there was plenty to go all over my face in a thick layer. It smelt gorgeous and was surprisingly comfortable to wear even after it dried and tightened. It peeled off with ease at it was a thick layer, most of it came off in one big piece but I did put it on my eyebrows (and my hair!) so can't say it ALL came off it one go! It left my skin feeling soft but did not make any drastic improvement to my skin. However, I would be very impressed if I did find a peel-off that did actually improve the condition of my skin, I generally accept that Montagne Jeunesse masks are gimmicky, but they are affordable, and hey, you still get that pampering experience!

Below are pictures of my naked face before and after the mask. Although it seems a little pointless as there is no difference!

before
after
packet

No comments:

Post a Comment